Sunday, February 3, 2013

TrueGamers

Since my return to the Gaming world back in 2010....Gaming has truly changed you can now earn trophies/achievments..now i dont know about i alot of you but i like to earn something when i beat a board/level or game with the battle between xbox360 and PS3 rising and possible new 720/PS4 coming soon... basiclly thing are gonna get BIG.. so ill start this blog with one question..as a Gamer/trueGamer or a person who just loves one Game..would you play the same game on both consoles (if you have both) if yes why?... if no why?
My answer is yes i would because i love borderlands 1,2 ive played and conqured both titles on PS3 and now im working on doing the same for my xbox360, but these are examples..pick any others titles you might find awsome, and give your reasons for double dealing as i call it...lol..

1 comment:

  1. It is something I've done before but it really depends on just how much I've enjoyed the game the first time round, to be honest I can only think of two and that's Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

    ReplyDelete